POST OFFICE GUIDE : PART - I
03. Night Post Offices.
04. Mobile Post Offices.
05. Business Hours.
11. Franking Machine.
11(i). Franking Machine for Govt Offices.
12. Payment of Postage on Cash.
13. Spoilt or Defaced Stamps.
14. Fictitious Stamps.
32-33. Certificate of Posting.
34. Recall or Delivery of Postal Article.
38. Delivery of Regd Articles to Firms.
41. Delivery of Parcels.
55. Post Boxes.
56. Post Bag.
57. Window Delivery.
63. Identification Card.
64-66. Post Restante Articles
67-69. Redirection of Articles.
71. Redirection of Parcels.
72. Disposal of Undeliverable & Undelivered Articles in POs.
75. Disposal of Articles sent to RLO.
77. Complaint & Suggestion Book.
78-81. Method & Period preferring complaints.
82. Particulars to be furnished while preparing complaints.
89. Articles addressed to deceased persons.
98. First Class and Second Class mails.
100. Letter Envelopes – Dimensions & Size.
104. Articles enclosed in Transparent Envelops.
105. Articles enclosed in Open Panel.
107. Letter Cards & Private Manufactures.
109-112. Post Cards & Private Manufactures.
116-118. Business Reply Service.
120-127. Book Packet.
128. Book Packet containing Printed Books.
129. Book Packet containing Periodicals.
130-135. Pattern & Sample Packets.
136-138. Blind Literature Packets.
139. Definition – Regd News Papers.
140. Conditions for Registration of Regd News Papers.
141. Application for News Paper Registration.
142. Renewal & Termination of Registration.
143. Packets of Regd Newspapers.
144. Posting of Newspapers without prepayment of postage.
170. Compensation for the Loss or Damage to the Regd Articles.
171. Articles for which registration is compulsory.
172-178. Condition for Insurance.
182. Responsibility for Loss of Insured Articles.
183. Compensation for Loss of Insured Articles.
184. Cases in which insurance is compulsory.
186-192. Value Payable Articles.
199. Postage due to Official Postal Articles.
Camp Articles, Special bag, . Camp Bag
209-213. Articles prohibited for transmission by Inland Post.
230. Void Money Orders.
243-254. Inland Postal Order.
POST OFFICE GUIDE : PART - II
18 & 104. Warehousing Charges.
43. Bulk bag System.
76-78. Condition for Insurance for Foreign Articles.
82(b). Insured Boxes.
POSTAL MANUAL V
10. Sorting Office.
11. Sorting Sub Office.
12. Return Letter Office (RLO).
13. Office of Exchange, Office of Exchange of Transit, Foreign Post Offices &
Sub Foreign Offices
23. Station and Sorting Articles.
24. Labelled Bundle.
25. Check Slip.
25A Money Order Check Slip.
27. Registered Bundle.
29. Insured Bundle.
. Camp Bag
52A. Due Mail & Sorting Lists.
53. Due Mails and Unusual Mails.
54. Face and Facing.
56A. Late Letters and Too Late Letters.
57. Missent and Misdirected Articles.
57A. Trial Cards.
59. Clearance of Letter Boxes.
60. Clearance of Letter Boxes at Railway Station.
61. Treatment of Late Letters.
66. Articles with Undecipherable or Incomplete Addresses.
67. Preparation of Labelled Bundles.
69. Contents of Station Mail bag for a HO or SO.
70. Contents of Station Mail Bag for a BO.
71. Contents of a Sorting Mail Bag.
72A. Bulk Bag.
74. Plural Mail Bags.
75. Extra Mail Bags.
76/2. Inland Air Mail Delivery Bill.
77. Plural Transit Bags.
78. Extra Transit Bags.
79. Extra Despatch of Mails.
103. Book of Postmarks.
110A. Treatment of unpaid or Insufficiently paid articles for Foreign Countries.
114. Articles found Open, Damaged or without contents.
115. Treatment of Articles, the registration or insurance of which is compulsory.
116. Articles marked by Parcel Post.
122. Articles prohibited from transmission by Inland Post.
123. Articles prohibited from Importation or liable to Customs Duty.
132. Tin Seal Holder.
134. Special Bag and
. Camp Bag
136&137. Due Mail and Sorting List.
139A. Trial Cards.
141. Disposal of Check Slips.
142A. Measures to be taken in case of accident to the Aircraft in the course of
144. Important irregularities to be reported by telegraph.
145. Error Book.
148. Redelivery to the sender or alteration/correction of address of Postal Articles
in the course of transmission by Post.
152. Production of Records before Police or Excise Officers.
154. Ordinary Postage Stamps, Coins and other articles of value found in Letter
Boxes or on a Counter.
155. Half Yearly Enumeration Return.
161-165. Unusual Bag Account.
170. Only Important cases to be reported to Head of the Circle.
173. Action to be taken respecting Absconders.
175. Submission of reports to the Head of the Circle.
177-190. Cases of
High Way Robberies.
196. Delivery of Damaged Articles.
206. Short receipt of Registered Articles of all kinds.
210. Search Bills.
211. Public complaints regarding loss of Unregd Articles.
215. Credit of Unpaid Postage.
226,227, Weighment System.
229-230, Occasional Despatches.
Courtesy : http://abkantharaja.blogspot.in & http://sapost.blogspot.in/