Home » , » GDS Bonus Issue - Latest News from NFPE

GDS Bonus Issue - Latest News from NFPE

Written By Admin on January 31, 2013 | Thursday, January 31, 2013

GDS BONUS

REGARDING ENHANCEMENT OF GDS BONUS CEILING THE DEPARTMENT OF POSTS HAS SUBMITTED A REVISED PROPOSAL TO FINANCE MINISTRY FOR APPROVAL. IN THE 12th DECEMBER STRIKE CONDUCTED BY NFPE AND ALSO IN THE STRIKE NOTICE FOR THE FEBRUARY 20 & 21 TWO DAYS STRIKE SERVED BY NFPE & FNPO ON 22.01.2013 THIS IS ONE OF THE MAIN DEMAND. THE CENTRAL JCA IS MAKING ALL OUT EFFORTS TO GET THE PROPOSAL APPROVED BY THE FINANCE MINISTRY 

= M. KRISHNAN, SECRETARY GENERAL, NFPE

Source : http://nfpe.blogspot.com/
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

March 19, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Hi, just completed my B.E. and now I am interested in going for GDS online training and that too in airlines. So, basically I am confused about certain things as which I came across that there are cetain different GDS like amadeus, Galileo, Sabre and some others. I found out that above are the one in demand and so just came across this online training http://www.wiziq.com/course/1610-amadeus-airlines-reservations-and-pnr-management-course-1 and was wondering as this online training will help me to prepare of I have to go for any other Manual training. Kindly provide some light on this too! would really be thankful for your comments.

Post a Comment