1. A intentionally causes B's death, partly by illegally omitting to give food to him, and partly by beating him. A has committed _________ .
Murder [Section 36]
2. Section 53 of the IPC deals with ____________ .
3. In every case in which sentence of death shall have been passed, the appropriate Government may, _________the consent of the offender, commute the punishment for any other punishment provided by IPC.
Without [Section 54]
4. As per the provision of IPC while calculating fractions of terms of punishment, imprisonment for life shall be reckoned as equivalent to imprisonment for ______ years.
Twenty [Section 57]
5. What is the limit of fine in case no sum is expressed to which it may extend in the IPC?
Unlimited [Section 63]
6. As per the provisions of IPC what is the maximum limit of imprisonment for non-payment of fine limited to the maximum of 100 rupees, where fine is the only punishment?
4 months 
7. General Explanations are provided in ________ of IPC.
8. A, with a guilty intention, abets a child or a lunatic to commit an act which would be an offence, if committed by a person capable by law of committing an offence, and having the same intention as A.Whether A commits abetting?
Yes[ Explanation 3 to Section 108]
9. When two or more persons agree to do an act which is not illegal by illegal means, such agreement is called ________ .
Criminal Conspiracy[120 A]
10. Whoever is a party to criminal conspiracy other than a criminal conspiracy to commit an offence punishable with death, life imprisonment for life, or rigorous imprisonment for a term of two years or upwards shall be punished with imprisonment for a term not exceeding ____________ months, or with fine, or both, where no specific punishment is provided.
11. ____________ is an offence where a person by words or signs or otherwise brings into hatred or excites disaffection towards any Government established by law in India.
12. The offence of aiding a state prisoner or prisoner of war to escape is triable by __________.
Sessions Court 
13. What is the offence commited by persons of unlawful assembly when force is used in prosecution of its common object?
14. What is the maximum period of imprisonment for bribery?
15. What is the maximum period of imprisonment in case of intentional disobedience of summons from a Court of Justice?
Six months 
16. What is the maximum period of imprisonment for the offence of harbouring an accused charged with a capital offence?
17. What is the maximum amount of fine prescribed for offence of rashly driving on a public way?
1000 rupees 
18. How many exceptions are provided under Section 300 IPC?
19. A, on grave and sudden provocation, fires a pistol at Z, under such circumstances that if he thereby caused death he would be guilty of culpable homicide not amounting to murder. What offence A has committed?
Attempt to commit culpable homicide
20. Any hurt which endangers life or which causes the sufferer to be during the space of twenty days in severe bodily pain, or unable to follow his ordinary pursuits is called _________ .
Grievous Hurt 
21. Sexual intercourse of a woman with her consent is considered rape if she is under the age of ________ years.
22. Theft is robbery when the accused for the end of committing theft voluntarily _________.
Causes/attempts to cause-death/hurt/wrongful restraint or fear of these.
23. How many persons are needed to call robberry a Dacoity?
Five or more.
24. Cheating is defined under _______ .
25. A, for the purpose of inducing B to desist from prosecuting a civil suit, threatens to burn B's house. What offence A has committed?
Courtesy : www.katiharho.blogspot.in