1. Which of the following has been included in of Fundamental Rights to Indian citizen?
(A)Job to each and every single woman who has obtained a post graduation degree and is not more than 29 years of age
(B)Equal opportunities to every woman wishing to join Indian defense services at any level/position
(C)Education to all children between 6-14 years of age
(D)Social security to every person who has attained the age of 70 years but does not have regular income to support him/herself
2. A new chapter related to Panchyats has been added in the Part IX of the Indian Constitution. Which of the following is not a part of this?
(A)Elections of Panchayats under the Central Election Commission
(B) one-third seats for the women in Panchayats and Village Assemblies.
(C)Panchayats will work for a period of five year.
(D)If a panchayat is dissolved, elections should be held within six months.
3. Which Article of the Constitution of India says, 'No child below the age of fourteen years shall be employed to work in any factory or mine or engaged in any other hazardous employment’?
4. Which one of the following statements correctly describes the Fourth Schedule of the Constitution of India?
(A)It contains the of the distribution of powers between the Union and the States
(B)It contains the languages listed in the Constitution
(C)It contains the provisions regarding the administration of tribal areas
(D)It allocates seats in the Council of States
5. Which one of the following Articles of the Constitution of India says that the executive power of every State shall be so exercised as not to impede or prejudice the exercise of the executive power of the Union? (Asked in 2013 PA/SA Exam)
6. Which of the following Constitutional Amendments are related to raising the number of Members of Lok Sabha to be elected from the States?
(A)6th and 22nd
(B)13th and 38th
(C)7th and 31st
(D)11th and 42nd
7. The resolution for removing the Vice-President of India can be moved in the
(A)Lok Sabha alone
(B)either House of Parliament
(C)Joint Sitting of Parliament
(D)Rajya Sabha alone
8. With reference to the Constitution of India, which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
(A)Forests : Concurrent List
(B) : Concurrent List
(C)Post Office Savings : Union List Bank
(D)Public Health : State List
1. (C)Education to all children between 6-14 years of age
2. (A)Elections of Panchayats under the Central Election Commission
3. (A)Article 24
4. (D)It allocates seats in the Council of States
5. (A)Article 257
6. (C)7th and 31st
7. (D)Rajya Sabha alone8. (B)Stock Exchanges : Concurrent List
Courtesy : http://www.currentaffairs4examz.com/