Welfare Scheme for Departmental Employees (DE)
1. Financial Assistance in case of :-
a. death of Postal Employees-10,000/-
b. death of Postal Employees due to terrorist activity/dacoits. while on duty-75,000/-
c. death of Postal Employees while on duty due to accidents 15,000/-
d. Postal Employees by terrorist, robbers activity etc while not on duty-15000/-
2. Financial assistance in cases of natural calamities, fire and floods-Rs-4,500/-
3. Financial assistance in cases of prolonged and serious illness/major surgeries for Departmental Employees-10,000/-(HOC) for additional FA cases referred to (DG)
4. Financial assistance for regular employees suffering from TB also for their family members.
a. IPD 400/-p.m. (6 month)
b. OPD 200/-p.m. (6 month) not on EOL or HPL 200/-p.m. (6 month)
c. Dependent family members prolonged illness. HOC discretionary powers up to Rs. 10,000/-
5. Grant of Financial assistance for Extra ordinary leave & Half Pay Leave due to prolonged (min.2 months) illness. (BP upto 65,200/-)
a. EOL(30+) -1500 p.m. (36 months)
b. HPL(30+) -750 p.m. (36months)
6. Financial assistance for purchase of Mechanical / Motorized Tricycle for Orthopedically handicapped Departmental employees.
a. Motorized Tricycle-15,000/-or 50% whichever is less
b. Artificial limb/Wheel chair / Orthopaedic Tricycle, subject to a limit of Rs-2000/-
c. Actual IInd ClassRailway Fare from the place of duty to the Artificial Limb Centre and back.
7. Financial Assistance for Excursion Trips (4-5 days/700km): -60% cost of railway fare. (BP upto 65,200/-)
8. Financial Assistance to the Central Postal Ladies Organization and its subordinate organizations in the Circles -Rs-25,000/-
9. Financial assistance to Crèches-
a. Non –recurring grant Rs. 60,000/-for starting a crèche
b.Non –recurring exp of Rs. 20,000/-at the end of every 3 years.
c. Recurring grant Rs. 1,500/-per month per child to the maximum of Rs. 38000/-
10. Financial assistance to Tailoring Classes. -5000/-tailoring teachers-750/-p.m.
11. Financial assistance to Recreation Clubs-25+25=50/-per head per annum.
a. A maximum grant of Rs.25000/-may be sanctioned for setting up of a recreation club.
12. Financial Assistance to Residents Welfare Association: -30/-per residential quarter per annum.
13. Rent for Holiday Home
a. Basic Pay upto 35,400/-Rs -40/-per Day
b. Basic Pay exceeding Rs 35,400/-Rs -100/-per Day.
a. Incentive for excellence in academic achievement for Xth & XIIth (Science/ Commerce/Humanities) Class. (90%)
1st Position in the Circle-Rs. 6000/-
2nd Position in the Circle -Rs. 4800/-
3rd Position in the Circle -Rs. 4200/-
4th Position in the Circle -Rs. 3600/-
5th Position in the Circle -Rs. 3000/-
The first five students in each group will be awarded.
b. Scholarships for Technical and non Technical. (BP upto 65,200/-)
(i) IIT, IIM, AIIMS) Rs. 1000/-p.m.
(ii) Medical/Tech.Edu/PG Degree Rs. 800/-p.m./ Diploma Rs.300/-p.m.
(iii) Non Tech Degree Girl student undergoing Graduation in any field with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in class 12th @Rs. 250/-p.m.
(iv) ITI certificate course–Rs.1400/-p.a.
c. Scholarship for UPSC Examinations-Rs2000/-only once to each child. (60%)
d. Scholarship for development of individual personality (BP upto 44,900/-
(i) Personnel and Labour Management, Public Relations, Sociology, Social Work, Sports (NIS), Welfare Accounting, Computer Programming, Industrial Relations and Banking-@ 75% or Max.-Rs-2000/-
e. Grant of Scholarship and transport charges to handicapped (40%) children (Max.2) of Postal Employees. (BP upto 77,900/-)
(i) Scholarship @ Rs-500/-(Max. 8 years)
(ii) Transports Charge @300 p.m. for ‘A’ Class Cities @250/-p.m. for other cities (1st to 12th)
(iii) Hostel/ Mess subsidy @300 ‘A’ Class Cities @250/-other cities.
f. Scholarship for SC/ST employees for departmental examination and higher education.
a) Examination for promotion to the cadre of IPOs/IRMs/JAO/AAO) Examinations and similar cadres = Rs. 1800/-
b) Examination for promotion to the cadre of Junior Accountants in the Postal Accounts, UDCs and other similar cadres= Rs. 1200/-
c) Examination for promotion to posts of Postal Assistants, Sorting Assistants, Sorters and other similar cadres= Rs. 900/-
d) Higher study 10thto 12thClass= Rs. 1200/-
e) Degree/ Diploma or P.G. Degree Rs.3000/-
15. Holiday Homes-Subscription/ Rent of Holiday Homes
a) Basic pay upto Rs. 35400/-= Rs.40/-per day.
b) Basic pay equal to exceeding Rs.35400/-= Rs.100/-per day
Welfare scheme for Gramin Dak Sewak (GDS)
1. Financial Assistance to families of deceased GDSs to meet immediate expenses following death, irrespective of whether death occurs during duty/outside duty hours Rs. 10,000/-
2. Death due to terrorist activity/dacoity, while on duty Rs. 1,50,000/-
3. Financial Assistance in case of death of GDSs due to riots, attack by robbers & terrorists while not on duty Rs. 12,000/-
4. Financial Assistance in case of death of GDSs while being on duty due to accident Rs. 25,000/-
5. Funeral Expenses on death of GDS (payable in cases in which last rites of deceased GDS are performed by brothers or sisters or near relatives in the absence of any other next of kin) Rs.5,000/-
6. Financial Assistance in case of major surgical operations in ailments, like Cancer, brain haemorrhage, kidney failure/transplant, heart surgery etc.Rs. 20,000/-
7. Financial Assistance in case of accident of GDS while being on duty, requiring hospitalization for more than three days.Rs.5000/-
8. Financial Assistance for nutritional diet to GDS suffering from TB (only once for a maximum period of six months, provided the GDS has put in at least six years of service & treatment is taken in government hospital).
Indoor Treatment –Rs. 400 p.m.
Outdoor Treatment –Rs. 200 p.m.
9. Grant of Scholarship under educational Schemes to the children of GDS (as per existing terms & conditions).IIT, AIIMS and IIMRs.1000/ pm.
(ii) DiplomaRs.190/ p.m.
Degree BA/BSc/B.Com/ Degree in fine Arts Rs.150/ p.m.
ITI Certificate CoursesRs.940/p.a.
10. Incentive for excellence in academic achievement for 10th and 12th Class.
1st Position in the Circle/Region-Rs.1,000/-
2nd Position in the Circle/Region-Rs.8,00/-
3rd Position in the Circle/Region -Rs.7,00/-
4th Position in the Circle/Region -Rs.6,00/-
5th Position in the Circle/Region -Rs.5,00/-
11.Scholarship for physically handicapped children of GDS (for maximum 8 years & as per the existing terms & conditions) Rs.200 p.m.
12.Financial Assistance in cases of natural calamities, like fire, floods etc.Rs.5000/-
13.Financial Assistance in cases of GDS Employee suffering from COVID-19 Rs.20000/-(Maximum)
(i) For construction of one room with flush toilet facilities for housing the Branch Post Office.Rs. 50,000/-
(ii) For purchase of Computer/Laptop to encourage computer literacy amongst GDS.Rs.20,000/-
(iii) For purchase of moped/scooter/Motor cycle which will also facilitate travel while discharging duty like exchange of BO Bag, visit to Account Office etc.Rs.20,000.
(iv) The GDS will be eligible for loan on maximum two occasions in his entire career with a maximum ceiling of Rs. 50000/-subject to condition that previous loan amount has been fully repaid and there is no outstanding loan against the GDS.
ONE TIME REPAYMENT AT THE TIME OF RETIREMENT
The scheme will be contributory in nature with a component of grant-in-aid from Central postal Welfare Fund of the Department. Each GDS will contribute Rs.20/-per month. A GDS who has not claimed any kind of assistance or grant from Circle Welfare Contributory Fund in his entire service will be paid a lump sum amount at the time of retirement. The slabs for payment will be as under :-
(i) Less than 5 years no amount payable.
(ii) 5 years from the date of start of contribution –Rs.1000
(iii) 10 years from the date of start of contribution –Rs.2000
(iv) 15 years from the date of start of contribution –Rs.3000
(v) 20 years from the date of start of contribution –Rs.4500
(vi) 25 years from the date of start of contribution –Rs.5500
(vii) 30 years from the date of start of contribution –Rs.6500
(viii) 35 years from the date of start of contribution –Rs.8000
(ix) 40 years from the date of start of contribution –Rs.9000
(x) More than 45 years from the date of start of contribution –Rs.11000
Post a Comment